Monday, December 14, 2015

The best concert I´ve see


I have not been in a many concert, but I was at the Lollapalooza 2014. Lollapalooza Chile is a big festival that is celebrated every year since 2011 in Chile. The fest is done every time at the Parque O'Higgins in Santiago. In previous years they had participated many famous artist, like Faith No More, Pearl Jam, The Killers, Foo Fighters, and a lot of national artist.   

In this occasion I could see Lorde. She is from New Zealand and she is 19 years old, equal to me. When she was 17 years, she won three Grammy Awards for their popular song "Royals". The most incredible in this occasion was that to arrive to Santiago, my friend Javiera and I had to traveled from Arica in a truck! A BIG TRUCK!!! 

The father of my friend is a truck driver and we didn't know that we could travel until last minute, so it was a our unique option.  I like to remember this aventure, because it was amazing. In the concert I shout the song and I could dance with another one hundred unknown people.



1 comment:

  1. from Arica to Santiago in a truck!! really cool story, see you Lila!

    ReplyDelete