Monday, September 28, 2015

I Have No Idea

In this term I have five subjects. Two of them are shared with classmates of Cine and Television and the other subjects are exclusively of journalism, like "Taller de redacción" and "Taller de reporteo". Besides English III, of course. This curse is impart at the Facultad de Ciencias Sociales whit student of different careers. I´ts very funny because we are very different.

 In this moments I´m not do any extracurricular activity. Because I´m focus on finish the years and get good results. But I´m really interested for take part in the "Bigadas territoriales" of the university.
When I´m not in class, I visited a lot of people. My partner, my great-grandmother, my grandmother, my aunt, my friends, my dog, my etc, etc. I´ts really hard.

My expect for this new period is survive. I really hope be a good person and professional. Also I hope never forget where I come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ

When I wrote this post, I only could think in this song. :)

1 comment:

  1. Its a pretty good song, I really like the fly-full wallpaper. I have full confidence that you will accomplish all your expectations. XOXO (jejeje)

    ReplyDelete